Happy new year everyone! Okay, its once in a year that we meet up with relatives that we usually don't see everyday. I know it sounds normal to some people but to some other people that this is a bit of a shocking news if they are close to their cousins or something like that. But what can we say in this fast-moving society that passed as fast as speed of light? Admit it, time is always running out for us and thus we wish for more. New year and there should be new resolutions... ummm let me think okay first I will stay healthy like I always do, stay happy, remain slim, move on to next semester smoothly with good teammates in my project team, more money and that people will tag me in my tag board! Lols, still waiting for my first tag after I put it up again... hahaha, first day of chinese new year has finally come to end and I can say this year is the most stress-free one! Tomorrow going back to work... hoping to receive some hao baos from my full-timers! Lols, then gonna go for movies with ZX after work. Hopefully, tomorrow will not be busy so I can slack whole day and do some tidying up at the bar.
Before you blow your top off give yourself 5 minutes and cool down and think whether it is worth been angry, if it is not, smile and walk away; if it is, go for it! [: